80 minute Indian Facial can be done on any type of skin. Even sensitive to normal skin you can perform Indian Facial. The facial is done with perishable ingredients with out chemicals with the ingredients what you eat at home. Very refreshing and makes the skin smooth and happy. Indian facial is deep moisture then Organic facial. We choose Indian facial on clients who has not done facials for 6 months with matured skin. Clients feel very energetic. People who has Acne, Wrinkles, Freckles and even clients with normal skin. Each skin type we mix the ingredients differently. So the Organic Facials are custom made facial. The Organic Facial is a great substitute for any treatment. Like Dermaplaning, Microneedling, Microblading or any treatment before you can cleanse the face as a protocol to see better results and this will avoid infections if you done right. Organic Facial is done with all natural and perishable ingredients and it is custom made facial. All skin types are eligible for this facial. Great to prepare any advanced treatments.
100% natural Facial
Perishables we use.
Custom made facial. You can alter the facial according to the skin type.
Clients do not breakout.
Organic Facial can be performed any type of skin.
Great to cleanse before any advanced treatments to prepare the skin to cleanse deeper.
Deep Moisture and deep exfoliating 90 minute facial.
Why Choose this
All the Estheticians who owns the Spa’s and working as a facialist and Cosmetologists who perform facials and advanced skin treatments. Dermatologists facialists can perform these cleansing facials before performing any advanced treatments to prep the skin.All the Estheticians who owns the Spa’s and working as a facialist and Cosmetologists who perform facials and advanced skin treatments. Dermatologists facialists can perform these cleansing facials before performing any advanced treatments to prep the skin. All the Estheticians who owns the Spa’s and working as a facialist and Cosmetologists who perform facials and advanced skin treatments. Dermatologists facialists can perform these cleansing facials before performing any advanced treatments to prep the skin.Clenbuterol syrup buy, buy testosterone for musculatio executive technologies st lucia schering 5 criteria for choosing the best bodybuilding elastic.
- Be the first student
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 33
- Quizzes: 1
- Offline Classes $299
Prepare the client with a robe and head band. (Find your comfortable way).Keep the orange pieces in the warmer
- Step 1 (Duration 7 minues). Take the orange pieces from the warmer for cleansing and put the scrub in the warmer.
- Step 2. Apply warm towels on the face and tab them with your palms do not press on the eyeballs.
- Step 3. Massage towels on face with finger tips and remove the orange residue from .
- Step 4: Take the scrub from the warmer. (Duration 20 minutes).
- Step 4(a): If the steamer is on, then face the steamer towards the client face.
- Step 4(b): Make sure temperature is not hot, should be warm.
- Step 5: Follow the forehead in circular motions even in eyebrows.
- Step 6: Make sure you perform on the eyes with outer strokes.
- Step 7: Make sure while scrubbing the nose to use a little pressure to release roughness and black heads from nose.
- Step 8: Continue on the neck and decollete.
- Step 9: Continue scrub massage in a circular motion on the face like showed in the video.
- Step 10: Keep the slow massage liquid in the warmer and take sponges from warmer to cleanse the face.
- Step 11: Wipe the scrub from face. Make sure around the eyes wipe down make sure you are not putting scrub into the eyes.
- Step 12: Use warm towels on the face and press with hands with pressure.
- Step 13: Take the slow massage liquid from the warmer.
- Step 14: (Duration 15 minutes). Start with closed eyes on the cheeks, slowly on the cheeks while massaging on the face first take a deep breath and ask client to do so. Perform the slow massage in a slow motion so make the client calm with a little meditation.
- Step 14(a): Massage slowly on the cheeks. Watch the video on the strokes and practice on your thigh.
- Step 15: Forehead and eyebrows.
- Step 16: Cheeks and eyes, Nose, Mouth
- Step 17: Neck
- Step:18 : Ears
- Step 19: (Duration 30 minutes). Take the cucumber and papaya paste from the warmer and start massaging on the face.
- Step 20: Back of the neck with closed hand roll under the neck.
- Step 21: Cheeks, chin, Mouth and Nose
- Step 22: Eye massage. Watch carefully. No pressure on the eyeballs like how you wipe eyes same way.
- Step 23: Forehead and eyebrows.
- Step 24: Whole face and neck.
- Step 25: If you need to do extractions then wipe the cucumber and papaya with sponges.
- Step 26: Apply mask.
- Step 27: Keep LED light with mas for 30 minutes.
- Step 28: Take the sponges and clean the mask.
- Step 29:Use warm towels to wipe all the remaining mask and to make client feel more relaxed.
- Step 30: Use SPF or Vitamin C serum after the facial. When there is no sun use VIT C.
- Indian Facial Quizz Questions