Brow Lamination Steps:
- Step 1: Ensure your brows are clean and all product is removed with a cleansing solution.
- Step 2: Brush the brows upwards with a spoolie and apply the lash glue. Once every singe hair is coated, brush the brow once again with a spoolie rolling upwards so the hairs staynd up.
- Step 3: Next apply STEP 1 perming solution with a Q-tip or spoolie in an upwards direction. In the training video we used the spoolie so we can keep the hair upward direction. If you are using the q tip then apply in the center of the brows only. Applying more to the roots and ends make the hair curl.
- Step 4: Take a large sheet of cling film and place it on top of your brows ifting the brows and make sure all the hair upward direction. Leave the cling film on for eight to 10 minutes, then wipe away the solution with micellar water on a cotton pad.
- Step 5: Apply the setting solution STEP 2 to your brows with a Q-tip or spoolie in an upwards direction.and then place a clean sheet of cling film on the brows for 10 minutes, then wipe away the solution with damp q tip.Allways comb upward.
- Step 6: Groom your brows to your preference. Apply tint according to the client hair pigment. If you have light brows, you can tint them to reveal the thinner, light hairs for fuller-looking brows.
- Step 7: Wipe the tint after 10 minutes. Then wipe with Q Tips. Take damp Q Tip and remove the tint. Use 3 to 4 Q Tips on each eyebrow.
- Step 8: Use Q Tip to Remove excess tint. Dip Q Tip in removal solution and cleanse bottom of the eyebrow and top of the eyebrow.
- Step 9: Apply Keratin Norishing cream with spoolie combing upward. Leave on for shiny and healthy eyebrow look.
- Eyebrow Lamination Quiz Questions and Multiple Choice Answers